Our company is chiefly engaged in bringing forth Boswellia Serrata that is sourced from certified vendors from the country. This Boswellia Serrata is used in herbal preparations of many medicines and cosmetic products. They replenish blood vessels thereby enhancing blood circulation in the body. We can make available different specifications of Boswellia Serrata according to buyer’s requirements. We ensure timely delivery of retail as well as bulk orders.
- The gum oleoresin consists of essential oils, gum, terpenoids. The terpenoid portion contains bowsweelic acids that are the active constituents of boswellic acids.
- A purified extract of boswellia is used in herbal preparations. Boswellia is found to improve blood supply to the joints and restore integrity of blood vessels.
- Boswellia serrata is thus used as a remedy for various inflammatory diseases, such as arthritis.
- Also known as Gum olibanum or salai guggul or Indian frankincense.
- It is also used as incense in rituals and for making incense sticks, finds application in perfumery and fragrance industries.
- We offer Boswellia serrata standardized extracts of 65 %, 70 %, 85 % . Gum olibanum available as pea size and sorted.